• Check your Partnership Promise status — call 888.741.3390, option 1
2016 Annual Enrollment Period
It's almost time to enroll in your benefits. Enrollment dates are:
- NEW DATES State and Higher Education — October 3-14, 2016 (two business weeks)
- Local Education — October 3-28, 2016 (four business weeks)
- Local Government — October 3-28, 2016 (four business weeks)
- Retirees — October 3-28, 2016 (four business weeks)
Watch your mail for your 2017 benefits decision guide.
ALEX, your online ParTNers for Health benefits expert can help you choose which insurance option may work best for you.
What's Important for 2017?
Your health insurance options, benefits and costs have changed. Please review your health options and benefits information carefully.
State Employee Disability Insurance Update — September 21, 2016
The short-term and long-term disability insurance enrollment has been delayed for one year. Enrollment for short-term and long-term disability will be in October 2017 for benefits beginning January 1, 2018.
Higher Education Disability Insurance Update — September 21, 2016
Higher education will continue to offer long-term disability insurance in 2017 through their current vendor. Higher education employees will be able to enroll in short-term disability insurance in October 2017 for benefits beginning January 1, 2018.
UT and TBR Human Resources staff will provide information about enrollment to their employees.
Health insurance option change
Due to federal rule changes, all members can enroll or switch to any health plan available to them, even if they did not complete the Partnership Promise. Visit the health option page to learn more.
Partnership Promise coaching change
In 2017, only members in disease management or case management will be required to participate in a coaching program. Lifestyle management coaching will not be required, but you can voluntarily participate. Visit the coaching page to learn more.
Health insurance network choices
For 2017, you will have the choice between three network options. You choose one:
- New Cigna Open Access Plus (OAP) — a large network. You will have the choice of more doctors and facilities, including Baptist Memphis. You will pay more each month for this network.
- Cigna LocalPlus — smaller network and was offered last year. Baptist Physician Group has been added. There is no additional cost for this network
- BlueCross BlueShield Network S — smaller network and was offered last year. There is no additional cost for this network
Visit the health insurance carrier page to learn more.
Flexible Benefits Plan (state and higher education employees only)
Flexible spending accounts will be offered and administered by PayFlex and Benefits Administration, NOT by Treasury. Visit the flexible benefits page to learn more.
Want to learn more about the HealthSavings CDHP? You can join an employee benefits webinar on the following dates and times.
State and higher education employee benefits webinars:
- October 4 – 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Central time
- October 5 – 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Central time
- October 11 – 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Central time
- October 12 – 2 to 3 p.m. Central time
Local education and local government employee benefits webinars:
- October 3 – 10 to 11 a.m. Central time
- October 7 – 2 to 3 p.m. Central time
- October 12 – 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Central time
- October 19 - 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Central time
- October 26 – 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Central time
To participate in the webinar: stateoftn.centurylinkccc.com/CenturylinkWeb/BAmeeting
No registration necessary. Click on the link above, enter your first name, last name and email address and click join meeting. If the program asks for a password, click "continue as a guest."
For audio: The system can call you back directly, or you can call the conference line number at 877.820.7831. The participant code is 217506#.
NOTE: You will need the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, so please make sure your player works prior to your scheduled call: get.adobe.com/flashplayer/