Home | Your Health Options | The Partnership Promise
Biometric Health Screening
In 2017, a biometric screening is required of all members enrolled in the Partnership Promise PPO and Promise HealthSavings CDHP (EMPLOYEES AND COVERED SPOUSES).
The screening includes height, weight, blood pressure and waist circumference. A sample of your blood is also collected to determine blood sugar, cholesterol levels and other factors that can lead to lifestyle-related health complications. The biometric screening is different from the Well-Being Assessment (WBA).
How can I complete a biometric screening?
You can complete this step one of two ways:
- At an onsite screening event
- With your physician (Healthways will accept screening results from a doctor's visit [annual physical] between July 16, 2016, and July 15, 2017)
Visit the Onsite Health Diagnostics (OHD) website where you can download your Physician Screening Form (PSF) to take to your doctor or where you can register for an onsite screening. Or you can go to the QuickLinks box on the ParTNers for Health homepage and click on “Complete Your Biometric Screening.” This will take you directly to the OHD website.
Onsite Screening Event:
- Go to partnersforhealthtn.gov to sign up for an onsite screening near you.
- Select a screening location, time and date that works for your schedule.
- Don't forget to fast for nine hours before your appointment. Arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Onsite screening results will be sent directly to Healthways. You will not be required to print or send in any forms.
Physician Screening Form:
- You must download and print your Physician Screening Form from the OHD website. You must use this form. If you do not have access to a computer, call Healthways at 888.741.3390 for assistance in ordering the form.
- Make sure you measure and write your waist circumference on your PSF.
- The doctor will need to complete all form fields and you must both sign and date the form or your form will not be processed.
- Forms will be processed by Onsite Health Diagnostics (OHD), the vendor Healthways has partnered with to manage the screening form process. You can fax, mail or upload your form to OHD using the contact information on the Physician Screening Form.
- You or your doctor must fax, mail or upload it to OHD by the July 15, 2017, deadline.
*2017 New Hires and/or Newly Covered Members Enrolled in the Partnership Promise PPO or Promise HealthSavings CDHP: You must complete your biometric screening within 120 days of the first day of your health insurance coverage. Click here to print a handout to help you keep track of your requirements and when you must complete them.
Note: If your coverage effective date is September 1 - December 1, you will not have to complete the New Hire/Newly Covered Member requirements.