Home | Your Health Options | The Partnership Promise

Updating Contact Information

You and your covered spouse must make sure that your phone number, mailing address and email address, if you have one, are current. If your information changes during the year, you must notify your employer to update your record.

Depending on where you work, there are a couple of ways to update your contact information during the year.

State employees:

Higher Education, Local Education and Local Government employees:


Covered Spouse: