Home | Your Health Options | The Partnership Promise
Online Well-Being Assessment
In 2017, Partnership Promise PPO and Promise HealthSavings CDHP members must complete the Healthways Well-Being Assessment® (WBA) between January 1 and March 15.*
The online Well-Being Assessment (WBA) summarizes your overall health and offers steps you can take to improve. By completing the confidential online assessment, you will learn more about how your lifestyle habits affect your overall well-being.
- A person who knowingly provides false information to get Partnership Promise benefits may have to pay more next year, or may not get HSA funds from the state.
- The state group insurance program has the right to recover the cost of benefits from any member who received these benefits through false information.
How to complete the WBA:
- Sign in to your Well-Being Account with your unique username and password.
- The WBA takes about 15 minutes to complete and is designed to take a look at your overall well-being.
- Once you've completed the WBA you can view your Well-Being Report. Within 24 hours of completing your assessment, you can set up your Well-Being Plan.
When you return to the website the next day, you will need to sign in with your Well-Being Account username and password to view your results, create your personal Well-Being Plan and access all of the tools and resources on Well-Being Connect. Remember, you cannot access the tools, resources or Rewards Center without first completing your Well-Being Plan.
*2017 new hires and/or newly covered members enrolled in the Partnership Promise PPO or Promise HealthSavings CDHP: Click here to print a handout to help you keep track of your requirements and when you must complete them.
If you have questions about the WBA, you can call Healthways at 888.741.3390, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Central timeor email email@example.com.