Home | Your Other Benefits | Wellness Program
ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
The ParTNers for Health Wellness Program is FREE to all state group insurance program members and eligible spouses and dependents. Healthways administers the wellness program to all members. (This program is an optional benefit for Standard and Limited PPO members.)
ParTNers for Health gives you the tools, information and support you need to take charge of your health and feel your best. Everybody — including you — can take steps to improve their health. Even small steps can add up to make a big difference!
- An online questionnaire is available to help you learn more about your health and identify any potential risks. Log in to your online Well-Being account and complete the Well-Being Assessment at any time to learn more about your health.
- Health coaching offers professional support to create and meet goals to improve your health. Call Healthways at 888.741.3390 to talk to a health coach.
- The nurse advice line gives you medical information and support 24/7 at no cost to you. Call 888.741.3390 to speak to a nurse.
- Quarterly wellness challenges offer a fun way to help members develop a healthier lifestyle while providing group support. Log in to your Well-Being account to join an online wellness challenge.
- Weight Watchers at Work and fitness center discounts offer affordable ways for members to improve their health.
Wellness Quick Links
- Covered Preventive Services
- Physician Screening Form
- wellbeingGO™ Mobile App
- Physician Checklist for Adult Female
- Physician Checklist for Adult Male
- Physician Checklist for Children
IMPORTANT PRIVACY NOTICE: The state group insurance program is prohibited from giving your protected health information to your employer or any person or entity not authorized by law. Personal health information is protected under federal and state law and is released to state group insurance program business partners in order to assist members with managing their health care needs, health plan operations and as authorized by law. As required by federal law, the state group insurance program has agreements with our business partners that protect personal health information. More details about the privacy of protected health information under federal law are available at www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/.